28th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

Dear Sir, I want to join Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Biotechnology. So, I want to know that I can get a stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?

1st October 2019, 11:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to join Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Biotechnology. So, I want to know that I can get a stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?
Some University provided University funding scholarship to the Ph.D student during the project work.

If you have below given score card then you are eligible for stipend during Ph.D course.

1.UGC NET

2.GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?