10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Maharshi Dayanand University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Botany) from Maharshi Dayanand University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

13th December 2018, 10:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Maharshi Dayanand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Botany) from Maharshi Dayanand University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Botany with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate or its equivalent B grade in UGC seven point scale are eligible to study PhD Botany in Maharshi Dayanand University. Admission to the PhD Botany in Maharshi Dayanand University is done through an entrance test and interview conducted by the University. Candidates who have qualified NET / GATE / SLET / Teacher Fellowship holders / Pre-PhD course / MPhil from Maharshi Dayanand University are exempted from the entrance test for the PhD program. Maharshi Dayanand University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?