10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Botany) in Maharshi Dayanand University?

Hello everyone, I want to join Maharshi Dayanand University for studying PhD(Botany). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD course.Waiting for your response!

13th December 2018, 10:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Botany) in Maharshi Dayanand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Maharshi Dayanand University for studying PhD(Botany). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD course.Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study PhD Botany in Maharshi Dayanand University. Those candidates who have passed Master’s Degree in Botany with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate or its equivalent B grade in UGC seven point scale are eligible to study PhD Botany in Maharshi Dayanand University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD Botany in Maharshi Dayanand University. Candidates are selected based on the marks obtained in Master’ Degree examination, Bachelor’s Degree examination, entrance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?