4th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master of Library & Information Science in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Hello everyone, I want to do Master of Library & Information Science with the help of scholarship in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this university. Thank you!

12th April 2019, 11:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Library & Information Science in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

The Scholarships and fee concessions are available, below are the details:-

1. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Scholarships
2. Shiromani Gurudwara Prabhandak Committee Cambridge Scholarships
3. Post Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Caste Students
4. Post Matric Scholarships for other Backward Classes Students
5. SGPC Scholarships for Sikh Girl Students from Kashmir
6. Tuition Fee Concession to Siblings
7. Fee Concession to Needy & Meritorious Students

I am also giving you the Institute website name for your reference it is sggswu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?