17th November 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am from Science background and working in a Financial Company so, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

18th November 2017, 10:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?

Yes, after having graduation degree in science stream you are eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in public accounting. Here below are details regarding post graduate diploma in public accounting course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in public accounting is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

- Duration of post graduate diploma in public accounting is 1 year. Here below are details regarding Institute for which you can apply for post graduate diploma in public accounting course:-

List of Institute Offer Postgraduate Diploma in Public Accounting:-
  1. IIS Univer4sity- International College, Jaipur
  2. Dr. Zakir Hussain College, Tamil Nadu
  3. Kalpana Chawla Government Polytehnic for Womens, Haryana
  4. Saga Institute of Management Studies, Kerala
19th November 2017, 04:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?

Yes, Graduates from Science background are also eligible to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting Course. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course.

Generally the duration of this Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting course is 1 years and this course is of Diploma level. This course can generally be done after successful completion of Graduation.

Hence, candidates who are done with Graduation are eligible to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting course.

Amity university offers this Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting course and I am providing you a link where you can find more details of this course.

Click here for More Details
19th November 2017, 06:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am from Science background and working in a Financial Company so, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Yes, a Science graduate can study a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting course. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Public Accounting course in Amity University Online. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the PG Diploma in Public Accounting course in Amity University. PG Diploma in Public Accounting course contains the following subjects: Management Accounting, Income Tax, Financial Accounting, Business Finance and Economics, Accounting Ethics and Business Law etc. Candidates can find the details in the Amity University website link given Click Here
24th August 2022, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am thinking of persuing bca for graduation , will i be able to study arts in post graduate, and also is computer applications subject available there in CSIR UGC NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?