19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Punjabi University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Punjabi University for PhD(Computer Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

23rd September 2019, 06:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Punjabi University?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for pursuing Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Punjabi University is that you must have completed Master of philosophy (M.Phil) or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

The admission to study Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Punjabi University is through UGC-National Eligibility Test followed by personal Interview.

You can visit the website http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/ for more information.
23rd September 2019, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Punjabi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Punjabi University for PhD(Computer Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science but you fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Computer Science from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

You must have a valid UGC NET or CSIR NET or GATE score card to get admission to PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?