29th March 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Solved question papers of ICAR-JRF ABM group and best ICAR colleges for Agribusiness Management?

Sir,
I am preparing for ICAR-JRF ABM Group. I would like to get previous years solved question papers and the best colleges for Agribusiness Management under ICAR? Please tell me immediately.

1st May 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of ICAR-JRF ABM group and best ICAR colleges for Agribusiness Management?

Sir please send me old question papers of agribusiness management for junior research fellow exms
16th March 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of ICAR-JRF ABM group and best ICAR colleges for Agribusiness Management?

Sir I want previous years question paper of jrf abm please send it to email [email protected]
22nd March 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous years question paper of jrf abm please send it to email [email protected]
26th August 2020, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want previous year questions paper of jrf ABM . please send it to my email - [email protected] you
5th September 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me a previous year question papers of ABM stream for ICAR jrf
24th October 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

[email protected] send me jrf ABM solved question papers
27th November 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

COULD YOU SEND ME THE PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS FOR JET ABM ENTRANCE EXAM TO [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?