6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University for a postgraduate?

I have done my M.A. in Dance and now I want to do PhD in the same stream from Punjabi University. I want to know that am I eligible to do PhD in this stream in Punjabi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University for a postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for MA Punjabi after completing BA with 50% marks?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  4. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  5. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
  6. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  7. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Law from Osmania University?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) in Punjabi University after completion of B.Sc(Physics)?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  13. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  14. Reputed colleges offering Master of Public Administration Abroad?
  15. Whether Punjabi University offer benefits to sports students to study B.Tech? Essentials to study B.Tech after completion of 12th?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  18. Is EIILM university and Sikkim University valid for government job in Punjab?
4th May 2018, 08:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University for a postgraduate?

Since, you have completed your MA in Dance, you are very much eligible for PhD in Dance from Punjabi University.
below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do PhD course in Dance from Punjabi University, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Dance:-
  • Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Dance from a recognized University.
  • Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
  • Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?