17th November 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Design) in MIT ADT University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Design) in MIT ADT University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

23rd November 2018, 09:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Design) in MIT ADT University?

Ph.D in fashion design is a 2 year directorate level course that allows students to fashion at the research level. To pursue research level studies in fashion design a candidate should have a masters degree in fashion design / Fashion Technology on management from any recognised Indian or foreign university with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average.

Hereunder are the top institutes to know about:

NIFT Delhi

NIFT Mumbai

NIFT Kolkata

Amity University
24th November 2018, 03:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Design) in MIT ADT University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Design) in MIT ADT University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Eligibility to study PhD program in Design is given below:

>> Students who have passed a 2 year Post Graduate in Design or Design related disciplines or equivalent courses (5 years Degree / Diploma after 12th) with at least 55% marks in aggregate

>> Students have to clear the personal interview as a part of PhD admission test.

Desirable qualification:

>> Students must have a valid score in GATE / NET / CEED / SLET / equivalent in their respective discipline

>> One or more published or accepted research articles

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?