2nd May 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Drawing and Painting) from Banasthali Vidyapith. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 01:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Drawing and Painting) from Banasthali Vidyapith. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have secured a master’s degree in the relevant discipline or related field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or those candidates who have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) are eligible to apply for the PhD (Drawing and Painting) admission in the Banasthali Vidyapith. Those candidates who have five years work experience may be given relaxation of 5% marks for the admission to study PhD (Drawing and Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?