26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Hi, I want to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for studying PhD in Drawing & Painting. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about PhD(Drawing & Painting) course offered in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  7. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Bioscience) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  9. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be released in Banasthali Vidyapith? Is this a correspondence University?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Banasthali vidyapith entrance exam previous year papers. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate of Banasthali Vidyapith?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [New]
  16. Admission criteria and course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali University?
  17. Admission procedure to study BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  18. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Painting? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd May 2018, 12:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Drawing and Painting in Banasthali vidyapith:

Admission into this PhD in Drawing and Painting in Banasthali Vidyapith basically done on the basis of the marks secured in "Research Entrance Test (RET)" that is conducted by this university.

Click here to know more about RET Exam

In order to appear in this test, you are required first meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required. I am providing you some of the important links, so that you will be find all the other detailed information.

Eligibility Criteria

In order to apply for this program, you are required to apply online from the link that is given below.

Click here to apply

Click here for Detailed Information
4th May 2018, 05:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

To do Ph.D course in Drawing and Painting, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Drawing and Painting from the above mentioned University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?