23rd January 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD(Ecology) from French Institute of Puducherry. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

26th January 2021, 02:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry?

Eligibility to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.ifpindia.org/
26th January 2021, 07:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry?

--- Eligibility to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry ---

The candidate must have done masters degree in Ecology from recognised university or Institute of India with at least 55% marks and 50% for reserved category students.

Duration of the course is 3 years

Course type - Doctorate

Phone - 04132231600

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.ifpindia.org
26th January 2021, 07:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry:-

Doctor of Philosophy in Ecology is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Ecology course is 3 years.

The required eligibility to study PhD Ecology in French Institute of Pondicherry is the candidate should have passed post graduation course with at least 55% from a recognised University.

The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written exam score and personal interview in the French Institute of Technology.
26th January 2021, 09:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry:-

Candidate must have passed master's degree from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate at master's degree.

Candidate also have to qualify entrance examination to get admission.

The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written exam score and personal interview in the French Institute of Technology.
27th January 2021, 07:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD(Ecology) from French Institute of Puducherry. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D admission in PhD(Ecology) in French Institute of Puducherry.

You must be qualify in UGC NET JR entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?