28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Economics program in Mewar University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

2nd August 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Economics program in Mewar University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD Economics in Mewar University is a pass in Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grades from a recognized university. Candidates who have studied PG level course in distance education are not eligible to study PhD Economics in Mewar University. Eligible candidates have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to study PhD Economics in Mewar University. The Mewar University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?