18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BFA in Animation from Amity University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  2. How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  6. Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh state government scholarship for doing B.Tech Food Technology at Amity University, Noida?
  7. How to do Ph.D in electronics in distance mode?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Amity University?
  9. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  10. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  12. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.?
  13. How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?
  15. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which university should I prefer among Amity and IP University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  17. What should I do to join psychology? I am a diploma holder
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology? -- [New]
13th May 2018, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BFA in Animation from Amity University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BFA Animation in Amity University is a pass in 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks. Duration of the course is four years. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study BFA Animation in Amity University. Those candidates who have secured 80% or more marks in 12th are admitted to the course directly. Other candidates have to appear in the selection process consists of Written Test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview for the selection. Candidates can find the details in the Amity University website link given Click Here
13th May 2018, 06:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study BFA (Animation) course in Amity University, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university. Admissions in BFA (Animation( course are done through English Language Test, Creative Test.
13th May 2018, 09:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study BFA (Animation) course in Amity University, you should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board.

To get admission in BFA (Animation) course in Amity University, you should have to appear in English Language Test and Creative Test which is conducted by Amity University.
14th May 2018, 09:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue BFA in Animation in Amity University:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue BFA in Animation in Amity University is as follows.

>> Institute name - Amity School of Fine Arts

>> Eligibility Criteria:-

@ You must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

>> Selection Process:

@ Selection process for pursuing this course basically consists of two rounds and they are English Language Test and Creative Test.

>> Duration of the course - 4 years

Click here for More Details
15th May 2018, 05:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue BFA(Animation) from Amity University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 education.
Candidate must have passed entrance test to get admission but direct admission is also possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?