4th December 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Royal Global University in the specialization of Economics. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

8th December 2018, 09:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University are as follows.

Candidates must have qualified Master’s Degree in Economics or in related field with minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC - Non Creamy Layer) from any recognized University/Institution to be eligible.

Candidates must have cleared entrance test conducted by Royal Global University to be eligible.

Candidates with M.Phil. in the relevant field with minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC – Non Creamy Layer) or valid score in NET/ SLET/ SET examination will be exempted from the entrance test conducted by Royal Global University.

For more details visit:
https://rgu.ac/doctor-of-philosophy.php
11th December 2018, 03:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Royal Global University in the specialization of Economics. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study PhD Economics at Royal Global University is given below:

Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Economics or in the relevant field from any recognized university or institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance test conducted by the Royal Global University to be followed by a further screening process as decided by the University Research Committee.

Candidates who have qualified MPhil in the relevant field with at least 55% marks or cleared NET / SLET / SET examination shall be exempted from the entrance test conducted by the Royal Global University.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?