4th December 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Economics course in Royal Global University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

8th December 2018, 09:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

Requirements to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University:

You must have a Master’s Degree in Economics or in related field with minimum of 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC - Non Creamy Layer) from any recognized University/Institution.

You must have cleared entrance test conducted by Royal Global University followed by screening process as decided by University Research Committee (DRC).

Candidates having M.Phil. in the relevant field with minimum of 55% marks (5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC – Non Creamy Layer) or valid score in NET/ SLET/ SET examination will be exempted from the entrance test conducted by Royal Global University.

For more details visit:
https://rgu.ac/doctor-of-philosophy.php
9th December 2018, 09:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility for this course is a post graduation Degree in Economics or allied discipline. The candidate must have passed post graduation degree with a recommended aggregate of 55% from a recognised university or any other equivalent exam.
11th December 2018, 04:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Economics course in Royal Global University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

The requirements to study PhD Economics at the Royal Global University are given below:

>> Candidates should have passed a master’s degree in Economics or in the relevant field with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> They have to clear the entrance test conducted by the Royal Global University to be followed by a further screening process as decided by the University Research Committee.

>> Those candidates who have qualified MPhil in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or cleared NET / SLET / SET examination are exempted from appearing in the entrance test conducted by the Royal Global University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?