4th December 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Royal Global University for studying PhD in Economics course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

8th December 2018, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

In order to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University, you have to appear in the entrance test to be conducted by Royal Global University. You must have a Master’s Degree in Economics or in related field with minimum of 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC - Non Creamy Layer) from any recognized University/Institution to be eligible.
Candidates having M.Phil. in the relevant field with minimum of 55% marks (5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC – Non Creamy Layer) or valid score in NET/ SLET/ SET examination will be exempted from the entrance test conducted by Royal Global University.

For more details visit:
https://rgu.ac/doctor-of-philosophy.php
11th December 2018, 03:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Royal Global University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Royal Global University for studying PhD in Economics course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to clear the entrance test conducted by the Royal Global University to be followed by a further screening process as decided by the University Research Committee for the admission to study PhD Economics in Royal Global University. Those candidates who have qualified NET / SLET / SET examination or MPhil in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks are exempted from appearing in the entrance test conducted by the Royal Global University. Royal Global University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?