14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Education) in Apeejay Stya University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Education in Apeejay Stya University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

17th August 2019, 04:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Education) in Apeejay Stya University?

The eligibility required to apply to study PhD(Education) in Apeejay Stya University is that you must have done Master of Arts (Education), Master in Education or Master of Philosophy in Education with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university.

You must also have a valid score card from National Eligibility Test (NET) or must have appeared in the Aptitude test conducted by Apeejay Stya University followed by Interview.

You can check the website https://university.apeejay.edu for more details.
17th August 2019, 07:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Education at Apeejay Stya University is a candidate must have done an MSc in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university and final selection would depend on the Research proposal and interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is https://university.apeejay.edu/
20th August 2019, 01:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Education in Apeejay Stya University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
Those candidates who have UGC NET LS score card are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree in Education with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Education from Apeejay Stya University. There is no age criteria.
21st August 2019, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If your M.Phil course duration is 2 years then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise you can get admission through masters degree marks.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?