26th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Vidyasagar University for studying PhD in Electronic Science course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  4. How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed?
  5. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  6. B.A.(Political Science) 1st year exam previous question papers of Vidyasagar University?
  7. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  8. How many PhD(Electronic Science) seats are available in Vidyasagar University?
  9. Class room training for Indian Engineering Service and Public sector unit exams in mumbai
  10. IES/PSU Coaching Centers in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in B.Com at Vidyasagar University?
  12. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence M.P.Ed course in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc if secured 40% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  15. How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible to appear for GATE exam after scoring 54% marks in MSc in Chemistry from Vidyasagar University
  18. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
2nd August 2018, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Vidyasagar University for studying PhD in Electronic Science course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Those who have obtained a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline or a degree deemed equivalent from any university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade are eligible to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University. Candidates who have completed at least a total of 5 years in UG and PG study in a recognized institution or university are only eligible to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Written Admission Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?