26th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Electronic Science from Vidyasagar University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  4. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  5. How to get admission in B.Com at Vidyasagar University?
  6. Admission procedure to study BSc(Crop Physiology) in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College?
  7. How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed?
  8. Which university is best between University of Burdwan and Vidyasagar University to do Ph.D if got 51% in MA English? Procedure to enroll in these universities?
  9. Class room training for Indian Engineering Service and Public sector unit exams in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc if secured 40% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  14. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  17. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  18. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
2nd August 2018, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Electronic Science from Vidyasagar University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to apply for the admission to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University. They have to appear for the Written Admission Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Electronic Science. Those who have passed master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade are eligible to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE or any other equivalent examinations shall be exempted from the entrance examination to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?