27th March 2021, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(English) in The University of Burdwan

Dear friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying for a PhD program in English specialization which is available in The University of Burdwan. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this PhD in this university?

28th March 2021, 11:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English) in The University of Burdwan

Eligibility Criteria required to study PhD in English in The University of Burdwan:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in English in The University of Burdwan is given below,

Name of the College - The University of Burdwan

Name of the Course - PhD in English

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in University of Burdwan or its equivalent qualification to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required is 55% marks.

>> Please refer to the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for more details
29th March 2021, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English) in The University of Burdwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying for a PhD program in English specialization which is available in The University of Burdwan. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this PhD in this university?
Entrance exam to study Ph.D(English) in The University of Burdwan is UGC NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.

Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?