21st March 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I work for my country? How can I be a No. 1 citizen of India?

Hello Sir, I am no. 1 citizen of India and I want to do something for my country. Sir, look at me. I don’t want to say much, but Sir please for once looks at me. Talk to me, I just want to work for my country without any cost. I don't want anything I just want a chance to do something for my country. I want to die for my mother land. Amit. Rest you all know.

24th March 2017, 02:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I work for my country? How can I be a No. 1 citizen of India?

You should join Army, Air Force or Navy, if you want to die for your country. You can also try to join organisation like IB, RAW or even Police services. These are the kind of jobs, which will allow you to die for your country.

Getting into such jobs is not easy and you need to crack written exam and interview in most cases or even a physical fitness test. Hence, make sure you are physically and mentally ready for such jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?