5th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  2. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  3. Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University? -- [New]
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication candidate?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  6. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  7. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  9. Courses available after completing B.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  11. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?
  12. Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?
  13. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  15. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  17. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  18. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
6th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university.

Eligibility to study MA Mass Communication in Burdwan University is a pass in bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) or 10+2+2 pattern passing one year bridge course or its equivalent or one year Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized university. Admission to the MA Mass Communication is done on the basis of written admission test and interview conducted by the Burdwan University. Duration of the course is two years. Eligibility details are available at the Burdwan University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?