23rd September 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Geography) in Bodoland University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Geography in Bodoland University? I am interested in doing a PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

25th September 2020, 10:58 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geography) in Bodoland University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Geography) in Bodoland University is given below.

Who have completed their Master’s degree from a relevant stream with 55% marks for the general category candidates and 50% marks for SC and ST candidates in the qualifying examination from recognized university are eligible for this course.
25th September 2020, 05:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geography) in Bodoland University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Geography at Bodoland University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and there is no age bar. Admission selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?