14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Bodoland University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in the specialization of Biotechnology from Bodoland University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

17th August 2019, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Bodoland University?

You need to have a masters degree in biotechnology with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university to apply for PhD admission in the same subject. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on merit which will be decided on the basis of written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
18th August 2019, 03:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Biotechnology at Bodoland University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate.

Admission selection will be on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
20th August 2019, 09:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in the specialization of Biotechnology from Bodoland University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.
Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Bodoland University:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Biotechnology. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card to get admission in Ph.D course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?