22nd August 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Hindi) at the Central University of South Bihar?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil in Hindi. After completing my MPhil, I want to do a PhD in Hindi. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Hindi) in Central University of South Bihar? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

23rd August 2022, 12:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Hindi) at the Central University of South Bihar?

Eligibility to study PhD(Hindi) at the Central University of South Bihar:-

The required eligibility to get a PhD (Hindi ) admission at the Central University of South Bihar is that the candidate should have passed a master's degree in the respective stream from a recognised University.
Candidate should clear the common entrance exam conducted by the university for the course.

There is no age limit to study this course.
23rd August 2022, 08:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Hindi) at the Central University of South Bihar?

The eligibility to study PhD Hindi at Central University of South Bihar is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET.

The duration of this course is maximum 6 years.
24th August 2022, 01:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria are that you must have passed a Master's degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks from any recognized University or institute to be eligible for the Ph.D. (Hindi) at the Central University of South Bihar.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:
https://www.cusb.ac.in/
24th August 2022, 11:12 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD Hindi requires one either to complete MPhil Degree and a Postgraduate degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university or Master's degree in any stream with 55% of marks.
24th August 2022, 01:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Hindi) at the Central University of South Bihar:-

For the admission of the course, the candidate should have passed masters degree with atleast 60% for general and 55% for SC/ST from a recognised University.

There is no age criteria .

Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?