11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BA(LLB) in Central University of South Bihar?

Hello everyone, I want to do BA(LLB) from Central University of South Bihar. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam to appear for studying in BA(LLB) at Central University of South Bihar?
  2. Fee expenses of BA(LLB) in Central University of South Bihar?
  3. How many BA(LLB) seats are available in Central University of South Bihar?
  4. Course structure of BA(LLB) are available in Central University of South Bihar?
  5. List of universities offering PhD(Politics) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where to get the MHRD scholarship renewal form? When is the last date to apply?
  7. How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship after clearing my higher secondary examination with 80 percent marks?
  9. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  10. What are the scholarships given by the Indian Central Government for College students?
  11. Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health
  12. Scholarships available for 8th Private student of Bihar Board?
  13. What are the various scholarship available for MBBS sfudents?
  14. How can I study Distance M.A.(History) in Bihar being a B.A. graduate of Rajasthan University?
  15. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology? -- [New]
  16. Can I get any scholarship if my father's income is below Rs. 1 Lacs per annum being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether NIOS certificate is valid to practice as Advocate after completing BALLB?
28th April 2023, 03:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BA(LLB) in Central University of South Bihar?

Yes, scholarship is available to study BA(LLB) at Central University of South Bihar.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?