10th August 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in History course in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

19th August 2018, 03:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

If you want to apply for studying PhD(History) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, you have to appear and qualify an entrance exam and Interview conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified UGC –JRF/RGNF and those who are working as regular teachers in Colleges or Universities with a minimum 5 year service and those with at least two published research articles in approved journals are exempted from this examination. Candidates who a Master's degree in related subjects with B+ grade ( 55% and above) and for SC/ST candidates, B grade (50% and above), are eligible to apply Ph.D admission.
20th August 2018, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

You need to have a masters degree in history with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
21st August 2018, 03:23 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

A Post graduate degree in history with at least 55% marks. And also need to qualify ugc-net exam or entrance exam for PhD conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?