10th August 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(History) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit for studying PhD program in History. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

19th August 2018, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(History) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

If you want to study PhD(History) in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, you have to appear an entrance exam and an Interview conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified UGC –JRF/RGNF and those who are working as regular teachers in Colleges or Universities with a minimum 5 year service and those with at least two published research articles in approved journals are exempted from this examination. Candidates who a Master's degree with 55% and above or related subjects with B+ grade and for SC/ST candidates, B grade (50% and above) are eligible to apply Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?