3rd September 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) from School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

6th September 2018, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) from School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Candidates who have obtained BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc in Computer Science or Mathematics, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering or any other degree may be accepted solely at the discretion of School of Engineering, Ahmedabad University, are eligible to study PhD Information and Communication Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th September 2018, 02:35 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

The eligibility criteria to study PhD :BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc with a minimum of 60% marks.
For ICT stream: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc in Computer Science or Mathematics, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering; any other degree may be accepted solely at the discretion of School of Engineering, Ahmedabad University.
For Chemical Engineering stream: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc in Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Nanotechnology, Chemistry; any other degree may be accepted solely at the discretion of School of Engineering, Ahmedabad University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?