21st April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being a postgraduate? Syllabus of AMU PhD(Urdu) entrance exam?

Sir,
I have done M.A. in Urdu. I want to know can I do PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University? I want to know about the syllabus of the entrance exam. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  5. How can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being an M.Com student of Mumbai University?
  6. When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Urdu) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?
  10. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the entrance exams for Biology students/
  13. Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Pharmacy course? Date of entrance exam?
  14. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University
15th June 2016, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being a postgraduate? Syllabus of AMU PhD(Urdu) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done M.A. in Urdu. I want to know can I do PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University? I want to know about the syllabus of the entrance exam. Waiting for your reply.
You have done M.A in Urdu, So you are eligible for Ph.D course in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

I have attached the syllabus for Urdu subject for Ph.D entrance exam. So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for URDU subject.pdf(312.2 KB, 116 views)
14th January 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being a postgraduate? Syllabus of AMU PhD(Urdu) entrance exam?

Assalamualaikum sir, My name is Rabia Rahat I have done M. A from Urdu eagerly willing to get admitted in amu for PhD. want to know a complete details regarding the admission.
Thanking you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?