27th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication from Rabindra Bharati University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

30th August 2019, 05:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

The number of seats available for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University is 8.

You must have Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with 55% marks in aggregate or M.Phil. from any recognized university. It would be an added advantage.

The admission procedure to PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University is though the scores of Common Entrance Test conducted by Rabindra Bharati University itself.

You can visit the website http://www.rbu.ac.in for more information.
31st August 2019, 12:22 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?

Rabindra Bharati University

The total number of Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication) seats that are available in Rabindra Bharati University is 16.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

56-A, B.T. Road
Kolkata, West Bengal 700050, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?