13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Library & Information Science) from Sri Krishnadevaraya University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th September 2018, 06:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Library & Information Science) from Sri Krishnadevaraya University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Candidates who have passed Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in the concerned subject are eligible to study PhD Library & Information Science at Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Admission to the PhD Library & Information Science course is through a university level entrance examination called Sri Krishnadevaraya University Research Common Entrance Test (SKURESCET) conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
15th September 2018, 08:33 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University are:-
Applicant should be a post-graduate in the relevant stream or possess an equivalent qualification from recognized college/university.
Applicant should have secured minimum of 55% marks in post-graduation.
15th September 2018, 11:04 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Candidate must be a post-graduate in the relevant stream or possess an equivalent qualification from recognized College/university.
and must also qualify University level entrance test called "Sri Krishnadevaraya Univesity Research Common Entrance Test"(SKURESCET), conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya Univesity.
16th September 2018, 11:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study Ph.D (Library & Information Science) course in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, you should have passed Master's degree course with minimum aggregate of 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks from a recognised university. Admissions to Ph.D (Library & Information Science) course are done through Sri Krishnadevaraya Univesity Research Common Entrance Test (SKURESCET), conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya Univesity.
16th September 2018, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Library and Information Science in Sri Krishnadevaraya University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Library and Information Science in Sri Krishnadevaraya University is given below,

Name of the College - Sri Krishnadevaraya University

Name of the Course - PhD in Library and Information Science

Mode of the course - Full Time

Duration of the course - 3 years

>> In order to be eligible for doing this course, you must have completed Post Graduation in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You are required to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by this university.

Ph. No: 08554 255700

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?