13th September 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Sri Krishnadevaraya University for PhD(Library & Information Science). I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

15th September 2018, 10:04 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Scopes after completing PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University are mentioned below:-
Researcher
Librarian
Archivist
Senior Information Sourcing Analyst
Library Trainee
Teacher
Library Directors

Pursuing PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University has many benefits. One can get various government jobs also after completing PhD.
16th September 2018, 12:06 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Candidates passing Ph.D. in Library and Information science have a wide area of employment options to pick from after the successful completion of the course. They can become Library trainees, Researchers, and research analysts. The average salary package for doctorates ranges between INR 3 to 25 lakhs annually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?