13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Assam University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Computer Science) from Assam University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th September 2018, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Assam University?

You must have a masters degree in computer science with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. In case you belong to a reserved category, you will get relaxation of 5% marks.

Admission will be purely based on merit through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

15th September 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Computer Science) from Assam University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates shall have a master’s degree or professional degree declared equivalent to master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD Computer Science at Assam University. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Computer Science at Assam University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here

15th September 2018, 07:01 PM
ranu shahi

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Assam University are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must be a Master’s degree holder in relevant stream with minimum of 55% aggregate from a UGC recognized university.

15th September 2018, 08:00 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Assam University are:-
Applicant should have passed post graduation in the relevant field from any recognized university with minimum of 55% marks.

15th September 2018, 11:12 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

A master's degree from a recognized university in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55%marks in aggregate.

16th September 2018, 06:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Computer Science in Assam University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Computer Science in Assam University is given below.

Name of the College - Assam University

Name of the Course - PhD in Computer Science

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Percentage required for General Category candidates is 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates.

Click here for More Details

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?