21st February 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIIT Guwahati?

Hi Sir, I want to study for a PhD(Mathematics) in IIIT Guwahati. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

23rd February 2020, 08:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIIT Guwahati?

The eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics at IIIT Guwahati is a candidate must have passed MSc/MTech in Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test followed by personal interview and academic performance.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitg.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?