21st February 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Mathematics) admission in IIIT Guwahati?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the admission procedure for PhD(Mathematics) course which is available in IIIT Guwahati? I am planning to do this course in this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

23rd February 2020, 10:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Mathematics) admission in IIIT Guwahati?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics at IIIT Guwahati is a candidate must have passed MSc/MTech in Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test followed by personal interview and academic performance.

Interested candidate can download the application form through institute website www.iiitg.ac.in by clicking on admission tab and then click on PhD option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the required documents and send it electronically through email at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?