4th June 2019, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Bioinformatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to do MS(Bioinformatics) from IIIT-Hyderabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

8th June 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Bioinformatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MS(Bioinformatics) from IIIT-Hyderabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology or Master’s Degree in Programming / Mathematics / Sciences are eligible to study the MS in Bioinformatics by Research in International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad. Duration of the MS in Bioinformatics by Research in IIIT, Hyderabad is around one year of course work which is followed by thesis work (total duration approximately 2 years).
8th June 2019, 06:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Bioinformatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study MS(Bioinformatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad;

You must have a BE/BTech degree in CS/IT/Biotech/Bioinformatics or Master's degree in Programming/Mathematics/Sciences from any recognized university to be eligible.

Duration of MS(Bioinformatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad is approximately 2 years (One year of course work followed by thesis work).

For more info;
https://www.iiit.ac.in/academics/postgraduate/ms/bio/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?