25th November 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Nanotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MSc(Nanotechnology). After completing my MSc, I want to do PhD in Nanotechnology. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Nanotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

30th November 2018, 03:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Nanotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Nanotechnology is a Doctorate level course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Nanotechnology course, the candidate should have passed post graduation in the relative stream from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination in Jamia Millia Islamia.

=> For more information you can visit the official website: https://www.jmi.ac.in/
30th November 2018, 05:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Nanotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia are as follows:-

Candidate must be a holder of Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post Graduation.

Candidate must have to clear the common entrance exam conducted by the university for the course.
30th November 2018, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a masters degree in same field with at least 55% marks, if you are looking for admission in Ph.D nanotechny program. Admission will be on the basis of written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

You need to apply, when the university releases admission notification. Those who have got M.Phil or NET/SET or 5 years professional experience, will be exempted from entrance exam.
1st December 2018, 03:19 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD (Nanotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia are as follows:-
Candidate who seek admission to PhD (Nanotechnology) program, must have a Master's Degree or an equivalent degree with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?