2nd April 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Executive) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello everyone, I want to do MBA(Executive) from Jamia Millia Islamia. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

7th April 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Executive) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MBA(Executive) from Jamia Millia Islamia. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade from a recognized board are eligible to study the MBA (Executive) in the Jamia Millia Islamia.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of professional experience after completion of the bachelor’s degree are eligible to study the MBA (Executive) in the Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates must have minimum 3 years work experience at Executive level in the Government and Private sector including Public Limited / Private Limited Company / PSUs / MNCs / MNE / 3 Wings of Armed Forces for studying the MBA (Executive) in the Jamia Millia Islamia. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
7th April 2019, 01:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.B.A. Executive or Master of Business Administration in Executive is a postgraduate Business Study Management course.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Executive course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate in Master of Business Administration in Executive course will be done on the basis of Entrance examination so you should score good marks in entrance examination.

=> The duration of Master of Business Administration in Executive course is two years.
8th April 2019, 12:12 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who completed their Graduation with 50% in any discipline from a recognized are eligible to apply for MBA (Executive) in the Jamia Millia Islamia university. It would be added advantage if the candidate having professional experience after completion of the bachelor’s degree.

70 seats are available at Jamia Millia Islamia.

For more details - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?