29th January 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS-Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in NIMHANS-Bangalore in the specialization of Neurochemistry. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

30th September 2019, 01:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS-Bangalore?

Doctor of Philosophy in Neurochemistry is a doctorate level course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS-Bangalore is the candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in PhD(Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS, Bangalore is 60%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and Interview in NIMHANS, Bangalore. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Neurochemistry is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?