12th August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Clinical Neuroscience) in NIMHANS, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Clinical Neuroscience course in NIMHANS, Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

18th September 2018, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Clinical Neuroscience) in NIMHANS, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Clinical Neuroscience course in NIMHANS, Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD in Clinical Neuroscience at NIMHANS, Bangalore is given below:

>> Candidates with an MBBS degree with not less than 55% marks of any university recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).

>> Candidates should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or its equivalent recognized by MCI after passing the final MBBS examination and must have full registration with State Medical Council

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?