9th September 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD from NIN?

I am chinmoy bhunia, completed m.sc (clinical nutrition and dietetics) with 71% marks. I want to phd form NIN. so please help me how can apply for phd

30th September 2014, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD from NIN?

NIN is National Institute of Nutrition and you can definitely apply for Ph.D in Nutrition, if you have the desired qualification.

You have the right qualification for Ph.D and definitely can apply for Ph.D, when the notification is released. Also if you qualify CSIR NET, then it will be good for you because candidates who are NET qualified are preferred for Ph.D admission.

Those who have done JRF in nutrition or any other related field of research, then surely you will be preferred over other candidates. Research experience is certainly help you in doing your Ph.D course.

For more information visit http://ninindia.org/
13th October 2014, 03:37 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D from National Institute of Nutrition as you have the required percentage. For this course, you are required to clear the entrance exam conducted for the course. There is a seminar which is conducted by the National Institute of Nutrition to present the thesis and on the basis of the performance of the seminar the candidates are selected for the admission to the Ph.D programme.
30th September 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Myself dr anisha...completed mph nutrition.....can i apply for phd nutrition at nin hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?