10th December 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Physical Education) at the Sant Baba Bhag Singh University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPEd. After completing my MPEd, I want to do a PhD in Physical Education. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Hindi) in Sant Baba Bhag Singh University? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

13th December 2020, 03:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physical Education) at the Sant Baba Bhag Singh University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Physical Education) at the Sant Baba Bhag Singh University-----

The candidate should have passed post graduation in physical education from the recognised University with at least 55% marks and 50% for reserved category students.

Official website---
http://sbbsuniversity.ac.in
13th December 2020, 11:24 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physical Education) at the Sant Baba Bhag Singh University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Physical Education) at the Sant Baba Bhag Singh University is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Masters with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Applicant will be selected on the merit basis of score of master degree .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?