10th December 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Physical Education) in Sant Baba Bhag Singh University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in Sant Baba Bhag Singh University for PhD course in Physical Education? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

13th December 2020, 11:18 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Physical Education) in Sant Baba Bhag Singh University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Physical Education) in Sant Baba Bhag Singh University is as follows.

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission.

Admission will be done on merit basis of master degree score.

Applicant must have completed master degree with minimum aggregate of 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?