27th March 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) for M.Sc postgraduate of KSOU?

Respected Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Physics from KSOU. Am I eligible for studying PhD(Physics) or not? Please reply as soon as possible.

30th March 2016, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) for M.Sc postgraduate of KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Physics from KSOU. Am I eligible for studying PhD(Physics) or not? Please reply as soon as possible.
You have done M.Sc in Physics from KSOU so, you are eligible for Ph.D in Physics from KSOU.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
30th March 2016, 11:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
The eligibility to study PhD in Physics is a pass in M.Sc in Physics with the minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. The course is available in many colleges/universities in India like;
31st March 2016, 12:45 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The Karnataka State Open University was established in 1996.This University is approved by UGC.

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) for M.Sc postgraduate of KSOU:-

->Candidate Have Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University

->Admission is based on Entrance Exam conducted by KSOU.

->The Entrance test fee is - Rs. 2,000/-
For SC/ST and Category-1 candidates - Rs. 1,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?