19th May 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Vidyasagar University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Physics) in Vidyasagar University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

22nd May 2019, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Vidyasagar University?

You need to have a master's degree in the same subjects or it's related field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission will be on merit which will be decided by the entrance exam and interview conducted by the university.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SET or MPhil or 5 years of professional experience in the same field, then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage.
23rd May 2019, 12:13 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Eligibility Criteria for PhD physics in vidyasagar university :
1)Student must completed post graduation with atleast 55% for (SC, ST, PH, OBC-A, OBC-B categories 50%)
2)The candidate should not admitted as a student in any full-time course
3)candidates qualified at the NET/GATE/SET/UGC are exempted from written test
23rd May 2019, 02:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Vidyasagar University;

You must hold a Master’s Degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks (50% in case of ST/SC/PwD candidates) from any recognized university.

You must have cleared an entrance test conducted by Vidyasagar University. Candidates who have qualified NET/GATE/SET/UGC (JRF)/CSIR (JRF) or M.Phil./M.Tech qualified candidates are exempted from entrance test. Such candidates are required to appear only for an interview conducted by the Ph.D. Committee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?