31st July 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil in Computer Science. After completing my MPhil, I want to do a PhD in Computer Science. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University?

4th August 2019, 12:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science at Vidyasagar University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of the written test and interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.vidyasagar.ac.in
4th August 2019, 04:28 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Eligibility to study PhD (Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed M.Phil or equivalent examination in the relevant stream from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.

There is no age restriction to pursue this course.

Candidate must have to face PhD entrance test along with the interview.
4th August 2019, 02:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University is that you must have a master's degree or MPhil degree in the relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) from any recognized university.
Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination can also apply for admission.
Admission will be through Common Entrance Test (CET) followed by interview conducted by the university. SET/NET/GATE/JRF qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?