10th December 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD(Political Science) from Central University of Punjab. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

13th December 2020, 03:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab?

----Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab----

The candidate must have passed the master's degree in political science or history with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) /PWD) from a recognised Indian or foreign university.

Candidates must have qualified UGC/CSIR/ASRB-NET, ICMR-JRF, GATE, GPAT, DBT-BET and JEST (Physics) with existing validity and must have some financial assistance such as UGC, financial assistance from government Agencies like Rajiv Gandhi National fellowship etc.
14th December 2020, 02:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab?

Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab is as follows.

Applicant must have completed MA in relevant subjects from recognized university with minimum aggregate of 55%.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university/ UGC NET followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?