20th April 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Society & Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Society & Development) from Central University of Gujarat. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

24th April 2019, 02:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Society & Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Society & Development) from Central University of Gujarat. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to study, the PhD (Society & Development) in the Central University of Gujarat is a pass in Master’s Degree or a professional degree equivalent to the Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized university. Candidates have to appear for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Society & Development) in the Central University of Gujarat.
25th April 2019, 05:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Society & Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

The Eligibility criteria to study PhD in Society & Development at Central University of Gujarat is:-

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in any discipline or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks.

==> Candidates need to qualify the written entrance test which is conducted by the university and personal interview.

I am also giving you the University website link for your reference, it is www.cug.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?